FastLeap Launch Party
Edinburgh, 15 March 2017, 19:00, Free
EVENT IS OVERSUBSCRIBED
PICTURES OF THE EVENT
Pictures by Jessie Caudron and Loïc Montreuil. All rights reserved.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Would you like to connect with other French and Francophile business leaders and professionals in Scotland, but don't know where?
Join us for an invitation-only drinks party hosted by the French Consul General and FastLeap Scotland in Edinburgh
- Discover the French and Francophile business community in Scotland
- Connect to potential business partners, colleagues and friends
- Start inspiring conversations that could lead to new opportunities
THIS EVENT WILL ENABLE YOU TO
- Expand your network immediately
- Broaden your range of potential opportunities
- Have some fun and a good time
WHO THIS IS FOR
We are delighted to welcome all French and Francophile business leaders and professionals
- Food & Drink: Wine, soft drinks and nibbles will be served at the event
- Dress Code: Come as you are (business, smart, smart casual, casual)
London / Edinburgh
Consulate of France
ABOUT THE VENUE
The Scottish Free French House
In June 1942, 28 Regent Terrace became the Scottish Free French House, officially opened by General Charles de Gaulle. Its purpose was to provide a place for men on leave from the Free French forces to stay before other hospitality was found for them; the house was also to act as a centre of French culture in Scotland. After the war, the house became the French Consulate for a time and is now the private residence of the Consul General of France in Scotland.
28 Regent Terrace
Edinburgh, Scotland, EH7 5BS
Regent Terrace (X15, 104, 107, 113, 124), London Road (35), Brunton Place (4, 5, 19, 34, 45), St Andrew’s House (X20, X21, X22, X27 X28, 38)
Free spaces usually available on Regent Road
ABOUT FASTLEAP / SCOTLAND
FastLeap is the network of French and Francophile business leaders and professionals in Scotland. We organise invite-only events to help create business opportunities, share intellectual capital and experiences, make connections, and have a good time.